We're back on the map
Monday, January 02, 2006
Well it's a new year and it will be full of changes for us. We settled into our little suite and just in time too. Early in December, Tom's went to work and came home jobless. His work finally shut down because of all the lumber issues. So, we started our Christmas holidays a little early. He is in the process of getting funding from EI to go back to school. For the next two weeks, he is taking a course which will hopefully help him decide what career direction to take. We're not quite sure what the next year looks like for us, but I know it will be full of exciting changes and a very tight budget.


2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Another template! I like this one too :)
Look forward to some photos of your suite.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, great to see you online again!! I'll be sure to keep your family in my prayers. I understand how hard the tight budget can be, especially as a stay at home mom (where you often wonder if you should go get a job but then remember how important the one you are already doing is!) God always provides and things always work out. Your boys are also at that precious age where there isnt a lot of comparing or want. I've found that alone to be a huge blessing with my children. That and they think maccaroni and cheese is a treat ;)

~Shannon

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer