Welcome to our little corner of the web. Now with a family of five the posting will probably be few and far between. I'll do my best to keep you updated on our busy family.
Yeah, first day. It's so much easier in summer when they can run naked outside. We'll give it a try though. He did go once today all by himself :) I would LOVE to have him potty trained by August. To have only one in diapers would be so nice.
spotless? Nah, your mess would make me feel more human. Dishes piled to the ceiling would really be nice! My house looks like someone dumped a laundry basket, a box of crackers and a toy shelf... then tossed it around like a salad.
Buying Wesley Thomas underwear almost had him. If wearing underwear/pullups/diaper he will wet himself. He is perfectly potty trained if naked though. Unfortunatly the naked thing doesnt really work well for walmart and such.
Shannon, Colton was the exact same way. Fine if he was naked, but as soon as he was wearing something we had to start over. All of a sudden they catch on though.
7 Comments:
how cute!! Ellie just recently potty trained and I thought I had Wesley but he reverted. I feel like I've been potty training for years.
Show us some pictures of your suite. I know you mentioned it was a small space so I would love to see how you've arranged everything.
I'll have to wait to take pictures of the suite until it is spotless. Might be a while :)
Come on Erin....we don't mind seeing a little mess :) We all can relate.
Good luck with Noah's potty training...is it his first day?
Yeah, first day. It's so much easier in summer when they can run naked outside. We'll give it a try though. He did go once today all by himself :) I would LOVE to have him potty trained by August. To have only one in diapers would be so nice.
spotless? Nah, your mess would make me feel more human. Dishes piled to the ceiling would really be nice! My house looks like someone dumped a laundry basket, a box of crackers and a toy shelf... then tossed it around like a salad.
Buying Wesley Thomas underwear almost had him. If wearing underwear/pullups/diaper he will wet himself. He is perfectly potty trained if naked though. Unfortunatly the naked thing doesnt really work well for walmart and such.
Shannon, Colton was the exact same way. Fine if he was naked, but as soon as he was wearing something we had to start over. All of a sudden they catch on though.
It's a long ago memory for me. But Chad is now dry thru the night without pull-ups. We are officially DONE!
Post a Comment
<< Home