Welcome to our little corner of the web. Now with a family of five the posting will probably be few and far between. I'll do my best to keep you updated on our busy family.
Today is Colton's 4th Birthday! Happy Birthday Colton. You are such a big boy now. We had a birthday party last night with Grandpa, Grammy, Daryl, Mark, and Kim. Tons of fun!
We were exhausted yesterday. I woke up at 4 am old time and didn't fall asleep again. I had a hard time keeping my eyes open during the service :( So, I headed home to bed. I did get my hair cut again. The last cut wasn't working for me, so chop it shorter:)
4 Comments:
4 years old already! Wowsers...where has time gone? He was just a little guy when we met you all. Looks like a fun party.
We were exhausted yesterday. I woke up at 4 am old time and didn't fall asleep again. I had a hard time keeping my eyes open during the service :( So, I headed home to bed. I did get my hair cut again. The last cut wasn't working for me, so chop it shorter:)
Can you post a photo of your new haircut?
Sure Rach, just for you. But you'll have to wait until I wash it tomorrow :)
Post a Comment
<< Home