May Long Weekend
Monday, May 29, 2006
This is only a week late:) We had a great time up in Oroville with everyone. We had a mix of weather, but enough good weather for the guys and Teresa to get in a lot of boarding. It was a nice break.







5 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

great pictures!

and I had to giggle. I was going to change to this template today too. Good taste!

Blogger Rachel said...

Is this new template off the blogger site? It's really nice!

Blogger Baker said...

I did laugh when I saw that you changed your template, since I was also working on mine. Way to go Shannon. Rachel - there's a link under my links to where I found this template.

Blogger Kyle and Lynnette said...

very good pics, looks like you guys had a great time...who doesnt have fun in oroville??

Blogger Rachel said...

Looks like a good time for all! Always nice to have a change of scenery.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer