Winners
Monday, September 11, 2006
I haven't forgotten about the winners. I just haven't had the time to go back and check all of the comments, so here they are...

Grand Prize Winner ~ Mandy (You get to choose 4 baby bows or 2 toddler)
Winner of closest weight ~ Danna ( You get to choose a baby bow for your little girl)
Winner of closest time ~ Kori (you get to choose a baby bow too, they make great little gifts)

Congrats Everyone.

Well, today is our first day with Tom back to work. He was a huge help while he was home for the last 2 weeks, and I'll miss having him around to entertain the boys. Colton has his first day of preschool today and is soooo excited. He will be going 3x a week in the afternoons. I am looking forward to spending a little more one on one time with Noah, I'm sure he'll miss his buddy though. So, yes we are surviving our first day. It's 10:19am and Kiarrah is still sleeping, the rest of us are dressed and have eaten breakfast. I even washed my face, did my makeup and combed my hair!!! Now, I'm sipping my coffee and catching you all up on us. Let's hope the rest of the day goes as smoothly.






10 Comments:

Blogger Russ and Jolene said...

Glad to hear your first day alone with 3 kids is going well. Hope your afternoon is good too!

Blogger Russ and Jolene said...

Still can't believe I didn't win the baby poll and some cute bows. Kiarrah just took a little too long coming out!! Guess I'll just have to buy some more bows.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope your transition period goes smoothly and baby K is a good sleeper!

~Shannon

Blogger that's us... said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Blogger that's us... said...

did noah wear a life jacket to the aquarium? either way it's such a cute shot of you and your 3! looks like a fun day. since i didn't win myself some beautiful bows either i guess i'll have to just buy some more...after you tempted me last wednesday you'll have to bring them with you to the shower so i can shop (if you remember that is) looking forward to it!
teresa:)

Blogger Rachel said...

I'm awfully impressed!
Looking forward to hearing how Colton's first day at preschool was.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! I'm so excited! Thank you! I hope that your first day goes smoothly:)
Danna

yeah, please do bring the bows to kiarrah's shower. i needed a short notice little gift, so ended up giving cherith's away. so i need to replace those AND get those others! :)
-de

Blogger Baker said...

I will bring the bows tomorrow. I also told Teresa that if you have any certain colors,patterns, or sizes of bows you want, let me know and I'll make sure I have some made up:)

Blogger Kimberley said...

looks like a great family day!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer