Humpday
Wednesday, February 01, 2006
I know it's been awhile, again. Truth is, I've been sicker than a dog for the last 5 weeks. My days have been spent flat out on the couch with a bucket and NO energy. I am sooooo thankful that Tom has been home. God definately planned this one out perfectly. I have been sleeping every day until around 11am, which would not be possible if Tom was working. The house is definately showing the neglect. I did manage to completely organize and clean the boys' room today though. Now they can play in their room again.

Yesterday Tom and I went to Bell and signed up for a new phone plan. We've decided that we can still have the benefits and security of cell phones without having an extra bill. So, we are cancelling our home phone on Monday and we each have our own cell now. I will be sending out our numbers by email, if I miss you please let me know.

I also wanted to welcome our friends Russ and Jolene and their cute litte baby to blogging. I've added their link to my blog buddies. Hopefully we can get a few more from our bible study group to blog.


1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Hi Erin....love it when you update your blog. Don't be a stranger now!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer