Baby Update
Thursday, April 20, 2006
Take Two :)
I just wrote this and it disappeared. Grrrr

Anyways, I had another doctor's appointment yesterday and thought I'd fill you all in. I feel great by the way:) So, my doctor did a quick ultrasound to see if there were any changes. Apparently my skin doesn't carry the sound waves very well, so everything is blurry. But he thought that maybe the placenta has moved off of the cervix. He was very hopeful and less concerned about me. We will find out forsure at my real ultrasound on May 15th. My next appointment isn't until after the ultrasound, on the Friday. We are hoping to get away that weekend, but won't know if we can until the results come back. If the placenta has moved, my doctor will give us the okay to leave fore the weekend, but I'll have to wait until that Friday to find out forsure. Nothing like cutting it close. I guess we'll be packed and ready to go when Tom gets home from work that day and if it doesn't work out, then we'll have to unpack:(


6 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Possibly taking a trip to Oroville?

Blogger Baker said...

Of course where else is there to go? lol

Blogger Rachel said...

It's so cold there in May...you're brave :)

Blogger Baker said...

The guys don't mind the cold and we need the break after winter:) We love it!

Blogger Shannon said...

where is oroville?

and that is such good news that your placenta is hitch hiking its way outta the way!!!

Blogger Jana said...

You're ready for the cold, and all I want is sun and rain! Trade ya provinces?! What wonderful news for you! Make sure you update us after your next appointment...I get worried about my friends :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer