Birthdays and Anniversaries
Thursday, May 11, 2006
Yesterday we celebrated Tom's 31st Birthday. We went over to my parents place for a yummy BBQ chicken dinner with New York cheese cake for dessert. His favorite:)

And now today it's our 5th Anniversary. It's been a busy 5 years. lol Needless to say, we haven't been bored. We are going out for dinner tomorrow and to hopefully go pick out an MP3 player for Tom (my gift to him) and maybe an anniversary gift too:) No surprises here.


 Posted by Picasa


6 Comments:

Blogger Russ and Jolene said...

Happy Bday Tom and Happy Anniversary! Hope you have a great time celebrating!

Blogger Rachel said...

Lots to celebrate! Have a great night out.

Blogger Shannon said...

happy everything!

Those are some beautiful pictures. I love looking at wedding photos.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on 5 Years! andrea

Blogger Aimee said...

Erin, I didn't know we share an anniversary! Hope your day was good. Man your wedding photos are lovely. They sure capture the joy of the day -- and you are stunning. I especially like that one of you in the bottom right corner -- and the ones of you and Tom in the car. So fun.

Praying for your little one as he/she grows inside you.

Aimee

Blogger Jana said...

Aww Erin, you looked SO beautiful at your wedding, and you haven't changed :) Sorry I'm so behind in my reading, but Happy Belated Birthday to Tom!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer