Welcome to our little corner of the web. Now with a family of five the posting will probably be few and far between. I'll do my best to keep you updated on our busy family.
Hi Erin! I was just checking in on you again & now I am wondering... How did your hair turn out? Your boys haircuts look great. Do they sit still for that? What's your trick?
I have cut Matthew's hair before too but the last time he was very squirmy. I ended up putting a movie on for him & that worked. The last two times he has gone to a hairdresser. He has loved getting to be a big boy & sit in the chair!!
Thanks for stopping by Mandy. Before the boys could sit still, I would cut their hair with scissors while they were playing in the bath. Now I sit them on the table and clipper the sides and scissor the top. I guess they just know not to wiggle too much or mommy will get frustrated:) And I try to do it really fast. I guess that's where my hairdressing comes in. The boys hair doesn't take more than 5 minutes.
P.S. ~ My hair turned out very short and very blond. Definately a summer/beach look. It's not quite what I asked for, but I'm so used to changing my hair that it doesn't bother me if it's not perfect anymore.
yes, I'd love to see a picture of how your hair turned out. And an update on the pregnancy. Have you been to the doctor and gotten any change in conditions? Praying that all is going healthy and that bedrest doesnt happen. Well, only bedrest on Toms days off where you sit with a pillow under your legs while being served iced drinks. (pinch pinch!)
7 Comments:
How handy that you can just cut their hair! Taylor seems to constantly be needing haircuts but I'm way too scared to try my hand at cutting it!
Hi Erin! I was just checking in on you again & now I am wondering... How did your hair turn out? Your boys haircuts look great. Do they sit still for that? What's your trick?
I have cut Matthew's hair before too but the last time he was very squirmy. I ended up putting a movie on for him & that worked. The last two times he has gone to a hairdresser. He has loved getting to be a big boy & sit in the chair!!
Take care Erin:)
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Thanks for stopping by Mandy. Before the boys could sit still, I would cut their hair with scissors while they were playing in the bath. Now I sit them on the table and clipper the sides and scissor the top. I guess they just know not to wiggle too much or mommy will get frustrated:) And I try to do it really fast. I guess that's where my hairdressing comes in. The boys hair doesn't take more than 5 minutes.
P.S. ~ My hair turned out very short and very blond. Definately a summer/beach look. It's not quite what I asked for, but I'm so used to changing my hair that it doesn't bother me if it's not perfect anymore.
I think we all need to see a picture of your new hair!
yes, I'd love to see a picture of how your hair turned out. And an update on the pregnancy. Have you been to the doctor and gotten any change in conditions? Praying that all is going healthy and that bedrest doesnt happen. Well, only bedrest on Toms days off where you sit with a pillow under your legs while being served iced drinks. (pinch pinch!)
Post a Comment
<< Home