Just enjoying a few short minutes to myself while Tom is upstairs with the boys and Kiarrah is sleeping... oh here they all are, let's just hope I can quickly post still. We're doing well and settled into routine. Colton is still enjoying preschool and Noah has gotten used to life without him around. I even ventured out on my own (with Noah and Kiarrah) this afternoon while Colton was at preschool and it went perfectly. Other than that, I have to say that 3 kids is a lot of work. Shocker, I know! I guess I've forgotten how to celebrate achieving 1 load of laundry and um maybe keeping the house some what tidy. I do not nap, but it is a fantasy of mine. I've been fighting a cold for a couple of weeks, so a little extra sleep might help but it's not happening. On that note, Kiarrah is sleeping very well at night. She just recently started sleeping THROUGH the night! If she does wake up at night it's only once, unlike Noah who at this stage was still nursing every 2 hours. So, no complaints there. Kiarrah is reminding me that my time is not my own. So here's a few pics to end us off.





9 Comments:
awww... the picture of her on her tummy with the bow... SO CUTE!
So, you're saying two is a lot more work than 3 eh? hmmm.
-de
She's such a doll! You are my hero to have three kids. I could have never coped.
Look forward to seeing you all tomorrow night!
It was great running into you shopping yesterday... a much different shopping trip than the time we went to the beauty supply store :)
What a cutie!!! I'd love to stop by so our girls can meet the week I'm up there. Email me at kristalsawyer(at)hotmail(dot)com.
awwwe. I need a hairy baby to put bows on! Brianna is more a lick n stick baby when it comes to that.
I envy your through the night sleeper too. Yes, your time is not your own.
~Shannon
Thanks for the mini update! I think about you guys often and how you are coping! Glad things are going smoothly for you in transition end of the things sure makes things go alot easier! Love the picture with her on her tummy with the cute little bow! Way to cute! They are keepers aren't they?:)
Danna
Dear Erin
Thanks for all of your updates, I have been away from blogland for the past few weeks, and after reading your announcement of your little girl, I now got to read your birth story. God was sure watching over you all on your third and (?maybe most complicated) delivery. You are a good mom Erin.
i agree, you sure do have cute kids! lynnette
Erin....she is just a beauty! So glad to see some more pics of her!
Keep them coming and take care!
Sue
Post a Comment
<< Home