I'm enjoying a few quiet moments to myself :) (Big Smile) Tom took the boys with him to make a few stops. Gives me a minute to update our blog.
This weekend us girls (mom, Kim, Teressa, and myself) spent Saturday morning at the spa getting massages. I had a pre-natal massage. It was so nice! She used hot stones to massage my muscles so that she could get deaper without pressing too hard.
We all received a spa gift certificate package in our Christmas stockings from mom and so we decided to go together once a month to get pampered. Then we hang out at EA and sip coffee while we have a great chat. It was such a fun day. Now I have to wait a whole month before our next treatment.
This weekend us girls (mom, Kim, Teressa, and myself) spent Saturday morning at the spa getting massages. I had a pre-natal massage. It was so nice! She used hot stones to massage my muscles so that she could get deaper without pressing too hard.
We all received a spa gift certificate package in our Christmas stockings from mom and so we decided to go together once a month to get pampered. Then we hang out at EA and sip coffee while we have a great chat. It was such a fun day. Now I have to wait a whole month before our next treatment.

2 Comments:
oh the massage sounds dreamy! So does my husband taking the kids out to run errands. :O)
The baby ticker is way cute.
Oh there you are Erin! A true lady of leisure....how do I join in on the fun????
I hope you enjoy the conference this weekend. Sorry I have to miss out.
Post a Comment
<< Home