All Clear?
Friday, June 16, 2006
Yeah 30 weeks today! I love celebrating the big numbers. The boys and I went to the doctor's today to see how Baby Boo (Colton's name for the baby) is doing. We are waiting for my last ultrasound in 2 weeks to know what to expect for delivery. My doctor figures though that it will be a natural birth (no C-sections), so that is the good news. I've been preparing myself for the possibility of a c-section. Until now the baby has been breech, but the ultrasound today showed that it has been those little feet kicking me in the ribs. I've been feeling like this baby is Big and have a hard time believing that I have 10 weeks to go yet. So, I asked the doctor today how I was measuring and he said that I am measuring a little large. Might be my first big baby :( I guess if this baby does decide to come early, that extra weight is good.


1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Not sure how big your other babies were, but it isnt always the pounds that make for a difficult labor- so rest easy. Plus, you're a PRO now! It's impressive to say your baby was 10 pounds but once the head and shoulders are out, extra weight on the bum and legs don't hurt in the way that you might be dreadding. If that makes sense. God made you're body perfect.


Baby boo. way cute!!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer