Welcome to our little corner of the web. Now with a family of five the posting will probably be few and far between. I'll do my best to keep you updated on our busy family.
I agree with you guys on the leggings...LOVE them! She is so cute in the snowsuit...just peeking out. To me, she looks very much like you, Erin. Stay warm!
I do believe that a Happy Birthday is in order here! (I maybe late or right on I can't quite remember if it's the 10th, 11th or 12th...but I'm sorry if I'm late!) I hope that you have/had a great Birthday:0)
Thanks for the bows... Again, I absolutely love them!!! You do such an amazing job.
How is your bow holder going? Can we see a picture? I forgot to tell you that I bought something to nail into the back of mine to hang it up & I have 4 left over. Do you still need something like that for yours? You are welcome to have my left overs. I think they worked great... do you want to try them out? I could bring them to church on Sunday!
Have a great day!!
PS- I agree with the others that the leggings are adorable!!!! But I am ready to see some new pictures:)
5 Comments:
LOVE the leggings. (gap?) Baby snowsuits are the best with this tiny face peeking through.
Nice to see an update and that everyone is doing well. Enjoy the snow.
I agree with you guys on the leggings...LOVE them! She is so cute in the snowsuit...just peeking out. To me, she looks very much like you, Erin. Stay warm!
I do believe that a Happy Birthday is in order here! (I maybe late or right on I can't quite remember if it's the 10th, 11th or 12th...but I'm sorry if I'm late!) I hope that you have/had a great Birthday:0)
Merry Christmas, Erin!
Hi Erin,
Thanks for the bows... Again, I absolutely love them!!! You do such an amazing job.
How is your bow holder going? Can we see a picture? I forgot to tell you that I bought something to nail into the back of mine to hang it up & I have 4 left over. Do you still need something like that for yours? You are welcome to have my left overs. I think they worked great... do you want to try them out? I could bring them to church on Sunday!
Have a great day!!
PS- I agree with the others that the leggings are adorable!!!! But I am ready to see some new pictures:)
Post a Comment
<< Home