Today's Outing
Thursday, June 29, 2006
With the pool closed, we've kept pretty close to home this week. But I've been a tired, crabby pregnant woman, so I didn't mind to much. I got a call from my mom this morning asking if she could take us to Birchwood Dairy this afternoon. Ummm, sure!!! So we headed there around 1. MMmmm, not just yummy icecream and gelato, but someone else happy to entertain the boys:) It was a great afternoon. Thanks mom!








4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great afternoon for all of you! I'm glad you got a bit of space for yourself as well, Erin. I'm sure you need that these days. Speaking of ice cream...i'm getting a craving! Have a great weekend! -Kim

Blogger Rachel said...

Hey, now that school is out we'd love to meet up at a park or Birchwood or ?????
Just email me!

Blogger Shannon said...

Ice cream sounds like a good idea to me too.


You're in the homestretch now! I've been blessed never to be so pregnant in the summer heat, I can only imagine. Kick your heels up by the AC.

Blogger Jana said...

Wow, I miss Birchwood! Yes, good ice cream is always a good distraction for kids...and moms! Hopefully your pool will cooperate soon. I have heard about summers being hard during pregnancy, so I hope you can feel some relief soon :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer