It's been too long since I last posted, and for that I apologize. I tried to quickly try and post a few times, but either blogger wasn't working or I was needed. So, maybe this will get posted or maybe not. We're all doing well. January can be such a blah month, but the snow was a lot of fun for the boys. I registered Colton for kindergarten last week. I can't believe we're at that stage already. And Noah is registered for pre-school in the fall. I have to admit that I'm looking forward to a little less chaos in the fall. Here's some updated pics, if it works and then I'm off to bed.
Colton love to sled
So does Tom
And me too



5 Comments:
thanks for the blog -- looks like fun in the snow. i'm glad the snow is finally gone though. :)
-de
Welcome back! Missed you in blogland! Thanks for the update! ADORABLE pictures of your kids and it was nice to see you and Tom having fun in the snow too!
Hey Erin...great to see some updated photos. I recognize the boy's coats :)
We bought that sled at Costco too...a great investment this winter for sure!
Great to see a new post with new pics! Looks like a fun time in the snow. Seems odd now to think of the snow with all this sunshine!
love the new post erin! looks like everyone had a blast in the snow- your fall will certainly be quieter-wow- just the girls at home:) have a great day!
Post a Comment
<< Home