Welcome to our little corner of the web. Now with a family of five the posting will probably be few and far between. I'll do my best to keep you updated on our busy family.
amazing how you end up showing so soon huh? Like the minute the test turns positive it is like suddenly none of your clothes fit and you feel/look six months pregnant. The womb comes pre stretched and he/she is loving all that space!
6 Comments:
What? Where did that belly come from?? I don't remember seeing it the last time I saw you!
It's there trust me, I sure notice it. lol
I think the angle of the camera makes it look extra big though.
Sorry we missed B.Study. We're all tired here. I haven't forgotten about Taylor's hair though.
Very cute!
amazing how you end up showing so soon huh? Like the minute the test turns positive it is like suddenly none of your clothes fit and you feel/look six months pregnant. The womb comes pre stretched and he/she is loving all that space!
Wow! Erin! There's no mistaking what's in that belly :)
A huge bun from the bakers!
Now isn't that clever?! ROFL!
Post a Comment
<< Home