It's been a few days, time for an update. Colton and Noah had their first swim lesson yesterday. They did so well! Noah is definately the youngest and acts it too, but he did pretty good. Tom went into the pool with them, just incase. Colton was no problem at all. He did everything the teacher asked him to. I've never had the opportunity to observe how he listens and interacts to adults when I'm not around. But it was a pleasant surprise. Colton can't stop talking about his swim lessons. We're heading to the pool right now for a little fun swim:) More later...

5 Comments:
You guys are becoming quite the swimming family! That's great. Our kids started lessons yesterday too. Nathan was fine and Chad's new teacher is SO much better than his last one. I think there is hope that he might pass this time! She really knows how to interact with little boys.
how fun!
I've noticed my kids act 300% better when I am not around.
Just think how much fun your boys can have in Oroville once they develop their swimming skills! You'll have so much fun with this...post a picture or two, ok?
I found that even though Nathan is very confident in a pool, the lake is another story. Something about the dark deep water and no pool edge to swim too. And on top of that, the milfoil freaked him out (as it does for me!) Last year Oroville wasn't what I had hoped for in terms of swimming for him. Maybe this year will be better!
Hi Erin,
My name is Megan Beck. I ran across your blog through Krystal's blog. I just thought it was neat that you and I are both 19 weeks pregnant. I was curious when your due date was. My date is Aug 22.
Post a Comment
<< Home