I had my last real ultrasound this week (my doctor does them all the time, but he's not a technician). I was eager to find out how BIG this baby is and also if my placenta has moved anymore. At my other ultrasounds they didn't have a screen for me to watch as they preformed the exam, but this time I got to watch the whole thing. It looks like the placenta has moved to 2.2 cm from my cervix which is a bit more than the last exam showed. Being that I have about 7 weeks left, it could move a bit more yet. So, it looks like I'll be able to try a natural delivery after all :o) The tech also said that the baby is about 4.3 lbs which is right on for average. Yeah!!! I wasn't looking forward to birthing a big baby. So, now we just have to wait a little longer until D day arrives and start getting all those little baby things ready to be used again.


6 Comments:
hey erin, i gotta get some of those bows. right noe the brown, pink, and white striped baby bow is my favourite. wanna hawk your wares at church? if so, save a striped one for me!
-de
Cute baby :) Can't wait to give him/her a cuddle!
I'm due August 25th; but with the amount of false labor I'm having I doubt I'll make it that long. Colton was right on his due date, and Noah who was due August 27th ended up being born 11 days early. I'm so looking forward to this being over and finally holding my own little one. All these babies being born, just makes me want to hold mine. One day soon.....
How exciting! I'm so glad that the anxiety of the placenta is mostly over...what a relief! I've been thinking about you lots, so you know I'll be checking regularly for updates :)
I finally had to switch browsers to see comments.
I wanted to say your bow page is really great! Good luck, they look beautiful.
Hugs and prayers for the rest of your pregnancy. 11 days early is pretty sweet. I was never so lucky. Hopefully you're holding your bundle soon.
So glad to hear that things are still improving. Also happy for you that it sounds like your baby won't be too big after all!
Post a Comment
<< Home