Happy Birthday Baby
Tuesday, August 15, 2006
Yup my baby's 3 today! Happy Birthday Noah.

I don't feel like digging out pictures or any long tribute to my little boy, but I love him just the same:o)

Thanks to all who posted their support and encouragement. Still no baby though :o( We were hoping to go up to Oroville on Saturday for a week, but that's not looking too hopeful at the moment. So please pray for this baby to come soon. I have another doctor's appointment tomorrow, so we'll see what he has to say. Until then...


3 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Noah!

Blogger Russ and Jolene said...

Hope Noah had a good birthday. You got me with that title Erin...thought you were saying happy birthday to a new baby! Very sneaky!!

Blogger that's us... said...

i was with jolene- thought it was BIRTH day for baby! hope noah had a great birthday!!! talk to you guys later

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer