Sorry to all that thought my last post included an announcement. I was actually planning on fooling you all with Noah's hospital pictures and all. Lucky for you, I just don't have the energy.
So, with baby Boo's due date coming quickly I figured we could have a little fun and do a baby poll. So, anyone that reads my blog, please post your prediction of day, time, and weight of baby Boo. You can guess the gender too if you want, but if you know please don't spoil it for the rest :)
Hope I can give you some news soon.
And just to make it a little bit more fun, the prize will be a bow of your choice from Schnookums.
So, with baby Boo's due date coming quickly I figured we could have a little fun and do a baby poll. So, anyone that reads my blog, please post your prediction of day, time, and weight of baby Boo. You can guess the gender too if you want, but if you know please don't spoil it for the rest :)
Hope I can give you some news soon.
And just to make it a little bit more fun, the prize will be a bow of your choice from Schnookums.

14 Comments:
August 21st, wee am hours say 5. Girl. 7 pounds 15 oz. though if it is a boy, I guess 8 pounds 4 oz. I think it's a girl though :O)
Aug 19
7:30 am
8 lbs 2 oz
I'm sure I'm way off...it's a very random guess!
Since the 21st and 19th have been guessed... I'll go with the date in the middle!
Aug 20
2:50pm
8 lbs
august 23rd
1:08 pm
8lb 40z
i'm a completely radom guesser too- but let's hope this gets me some bows!!
August 21 @ 3:30 pm
8lbs 14 oz
Aug 24
2:05 am
9 lbs 2 oz
August 22
2:43pm
8 lbs 6 oz
Yikes, I hope you are all wrong when it comes to the weight. Ouch!!! Rachel, I'm hoping you're right. Saturday seems like a good day:)
today would be nice :) I keep checking, looking for pictures.
my 6 pound freight train "hurt" more than my 8 1/2 pound baby. Rest easy mama, you'll do great.
yah, my lightest (cherith) was the worst labour too. big does not equal bad labour, so it seems.
-de
Hmmm....August 21st at 8:30pm.
Girl!!!
7 lbs 11 ounces
August 21st
4:00 a.m.
7 lbs 9 oz
Girl !
I had to get in on this action....those bows are too cute!!!
Sue
Hey Erin,
I think that I will say Aug. 22 @ 5pm. Weighing in at 7lb. 8oz. I picked the 22nd because that is my due date and I am hoping one of us gets so lucky. It would be funny to meet in the hospital that is for sure.
Hope that mentally and emotionally you are holding in there.
I was reminded today at church of how important it is for me to continue to live this pregnancy completely by faith and not to get ahead of myself and God and try to make things happen that might just not be ready to happen yet.
So, good luck! I wish you all the best and who knows maybe we will see each other in the hospital.
Hey Erin, I know you won't like my guess but I have a feeling...
Aug. 27
10:10 PM
8 lbs 3 oz
Post a Comment
<< Home