Welcome to our little corner of the web. Now with a family of five the posting will probably be few and far between. I'll do my best to keep you updated on our busy family.
Hi everyone. Just wanted to let you know the poll's still on. No baby yet and my family left for Oroville without us :o( We're hoping that all the guesses for the 21st win.
yes... remember... tomorrow... 3:30 pm. so you are allowed to start light labour in the morning... get to the hospital around 2 and pop that little one out! hope you're in bed already getting a good nights sleep! -de
... and had i known everyone was going to guess the 21st, i would have picked a different date. doesn't bode well for my odds. :( oh well, i'll just buy the little bows. can't buy bragging rights tho. :) -de
ahhh! erin! everytime i see signs of a new post i think the baker baby is here!! i do hope you have it soon but could you just wait until the 23rd- i'd love some bows- but i'll just get some anyways:) hope all goes well!!! praying 4 u guys! teresa:)
Well, no baby yet :o( I am not a happy momma today! And just for the record I have tried Primrose Oil every day, Black Cohosh, Blue Cohosh, and Castor Oil twice. Just goes to show that the baby really wont come until it's ready. I'm still hoping that the baby will come in the next 24 hours so that we can join my family for a few days.
10 Comments:
yes... remember... tomorrow... 3:30 pm. so you are allowed to start light labour in the morning... get to the hospital around 2 and pop that little one out! hope you're in bed already getting a good nights sleep!
-de
... and had i known everyone was going to guess the 21st, i would have picked a different date. doesn't bode well for my odds. :(
oh well, i'll just buy the little bows. can't buy bragging rights tho. :)
-de
Oh man! Sucks to be left behind :(
Denise, If I remember correctly your guess for Kristal's baby was correct, so I'm hoping you're right again.
drat. I said 5am. suppose that puts me out of the running.
time is ticking!! have you tried all the "methods" for inducing labour? you only have an hour and a half left!
-de
ahhh! erin! everytime i see signs of a new post i think the baker baby is here!! i do hope you have it soon but could you just wait until the 23rd- i'd love some bows- but i'll just get some anyways:) hope all goes well!!! praying 4 u guys!
teresa:)
Well, no baby yet :o( I am not a happy momma today! And just for the record I have tried Primrose Oil every day, Black Cohosh, Blue Cohosh, and Castor Oil twice. Just goes to show that the baby really wont come until it's ready. I'm still hoping that the baby will come in the next 24 hours so that we can join my family for a few days.
aw man... i was *sure* I had a streak going. nuts.
-de
neeeeed update...
-de
Post a Comment
<< Home