As requested . . . still no baby. I've had major contractions for several hours each day and still nothing. I was waiting for my doctor's appointment today hoping that I'd have something more to tell you, but nope. I'm still only 2 cm. I did talk him into stripping my membranes and if the baby's not here by my next appointment on Tuesday then it sounded like he'd take bigger measures without actually promising me anything. So, back to waiting....

5 Comments:
Still no baby? I can't believe it! We've been away for the past two weekends and both times I was sure you'd have the baby then. Oh well, I guess your little one just isn't ready to arrive yet. Tomorrow would be good as that's the day I've picked! I'm praying for you...I know what it's like to have a baby take forever to want to come on out!
Soo disappointing!! I have to admit that I have been secretly checking your blog, awaiting the news myself. I didn't have a guess for your poll but wondered what day is your actual due date Erin?
I had contractions for weeks with both Matthew and Alexandra. It's not fun because then you really start thinking any day now. But it will be... any day now!!!
My due date is this Friday, so it will be soon. Out of fareness to everyone else we should just keep it to one quess each. People can still guess if they haven't yet:)
Well, then I guess August 25 sometime in the wee hours of the early morning. 2-4am!! I'm sorry, I know you probably would prefer to sleep but this is just a guess. And maybe around 7lbs & 11oz.
Okay, Erin... now it's all up to you! My daughter does have the most hair out of all the people that have guessed so I think that she should be the one to get the bows:)
Ohh, I don't know what the gender is... but everyone I know will confirm that I am always wrong on the gender so I am not even going to try:)
Post a Comment
<< Home