And the Winner is . . .
Thursday, August 24, 2006
Probably Jolene,

but only time will tell. My water broke at 8 am this morning. I've never had my water break first, so I don't know exactly what to expect; so far no contractions. I've decided if you guys are anything like me, you are going to be checking back every 20 minutes for the announcement. So, lets have a little fun while we wait. The grand prize winner will receive 4 baby bows (or 2 toddler) (This is for the original guesses) and I'm going to offer 1 baby bow to the person with the closest time and another to the person who guesses the closest birth weight. So, bring the guesses on and hopefully I can let you know very soon:)

~ If you have no need for bows, you can still guess for fun ~


8 Comments:

Blogger Kori's House said...

no idea where you are at now. but my guess is:
1:00pm today. Girl. 8lbs 11oz

Blogger Shannon said...

3:18, girl, 7pounds 9 ounces.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

8lbs 3 oz

Anonymous Anonymous said...

5:15 PM, 8 lbs 3 oz

Blogger Rachel said...

Yahoo....the day has finally come! Look forward to hearing the happy announcement.

Blogger Danna said...

I'm sticking with my original guess of 2:55pm and 7lbs 5oz. I'm so happy to hear that the baby will be here soon!

Blogger Russ and Jolene said...

Wohoo - baby Baker will be arriving soon...and I may well be getting some new bows! Can't wait to hear the announcement!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guessing 10:02 p.m.
and sticking with the 7 lbs 9 oz, girl.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer