I thought I'd be nice and give you guys an update. We are still at home :o
I went to the hospital for a non-stress test this morning and baby was happy. Still no contractions, so I may be induced tomorrow morn. if things haven't happened on their own. Of course I'd rather go into labor naturally, so please pray that I do. Till then....
I went to the hospital for a non-stress test this morning and baby was happy. Still no contractions, so I may be induced tomorrow morn. if things haven't happened on their own. Of course I'd rather go into labor naturally, so please pray that I do. Till then....

14 Comments:
Looks like I am still in the race. I had the same thing happen to me with both Matthew & Alexandra. It's tiring. I will pray that things will get going soon on its own. And that you(okay & Tom) will get the rest you need.
Thanks Mandy :) And yes, it does look like you are in the running:) Good job.
Are you for real? I was hoping my phone would ring today with the news! This baby is sure taking it's TIME!
Tell me about it! Stuborn little thing.
tsk tsk. maybe this stubborn little critter will sleep through the night really fast. one can hope.
thinking and praying for you. Glad they've given you this long after your water broke though.
erin- i had a dream that we came back from our little vaca and all my close prego friends had their babies- so hopefully today's the day for you guys! we're praying for you!!!
Here's to hoping that she/he will come soon! Do you know what your having?
Danna
Hang in there Erin!
CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS!!!
hey bakers...we're so excited for you guys! can't wait to meet little kiera! God bless,
guynups
Kiarrah Faith is here! 7lbs 2 oz!
Just checked in and see that you have had a little girl!!! I'm so happy for you! Can't wait to see the first pictures of her!
Congratulations Erin and Tom. We are very happy for you both.
Nicole & Paul Eisenkrein
welcome home bakers! guess we just missed you at the hospital- hope you're doing GREAT! can't wait to meet kiarrah!
guynups:)
just wanted to say I was thinking of you and your family. Hope things are going blissfully well.
Post a Comment
<< Home