She's Here!
Sunday, August 27, 2006
This is going to be quick since it's almost 10pm right now and I've only gotten 11 hours of sleep since Thursday. I'll give you some details maybe tomorrow, but wanted you to know that our little princess is finally here.
Kiarrah Faith (key-R-ah)
7 lbs. 2 oz. 20 inch.
born Friday, August 25 @ 10:55am (her due date)
It was the most horrible birth and NO I will not be having another if it's anything like that labor was. Everything that could go wrong, did go wrong. She's doing okay, not quite 100% but very well considering what we've been through. We were finally able to come home this morning, but have to keep a pretty close eye on her as she could have an infection that may take months to show itself. I promise to give more details later, right now my bed is calling my name.


17 Comments:

Blogger Kristal Sawyer said...

Congrats!!! What a cute girl and what a cute name!!! You finally have your girl, Erin! So happy for you guys. Look forward to all the details...but once you've rested.

Blogger Kyle and Lynnette said...

wow, CONGRATS!!! what a beautiful little girl! we are so happy for you an tom, looking forward to seeing more pics!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is the cutest little face!!!! congratulations! and i pray the infection is cleared up....love the name.....we look forward to meeting your princess....love auntie h

Blogger Danna said...

Congrats!!!!! Your much awaited girl has arrived! I'm so thrilled for the both of you! How have the boys been adapting to a girl/sister so far??? Kiarrah is very cute and so wide awake! Can't wait for all the details!
Danna

Blogger Shannon said...

beautiful and alert little girl! and lots of hair for bows.

Prayers that you recover fast both physically and mentally and that all is safe and well with the little one. Kiarrah was on our list of names, I love it.

Have a good babymoon.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little girl!! Congratulations Erin & Tom!

Love & prayers,
~Mandy

Blogger Rachel said...

That's a great photo. I look forward to giving her a cuddle! You did it Erin! The first girl in our family for a long time.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are excited for you and your family. A baby girl, wow!! congrats and well done... and what a cutie! Look forward to seeing you soon and praying for a quick recovery for both of you...love Auntie Margarete and Bethany

Blogger that's us... said...

what an adorable little beauty you guys have there! a lucky gal to have two older brothers to protect her too- i've been awaiting a picture since we were just a few hours late in seeing you @ the hospital- i'll give you a shout in the next bit- congrats congrats congrats!

Blogger dandy said...

congratulations,Bakers!
We've been watching your blog for a while to see when baby would arrive. She is adorable!
God Bless!

Blogger Kimberley said...

She's officially my favorite (& only) NIECE!!! I loved holding her for so long yesterday ! She's such a "peanut" as I heard someone say! I love her to bits already! -Aunty Kim

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Erin! She is a georgeous baby! And so alert in the picture! Love her name, too.
She looks like Colton, from the pics I have seen.
Enjoy her!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My first granddaughter! It was a pleasure to hold her last night for the first time. You did well Erin and Tom! we love you, mom and dad

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bakers, I don't know you well and yet I am really excited to hear your great news. I found your blog on Al and Denise's. Congratulations to you and your little girl. I love the name. Julie Wiebe

Blogger Kori's House said...

Your baby girl is so Beautiful!!

Sorry to hear things were so difficult for you :( Hopefully it will just be a distant memory for you soon!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! So Happy for you. May God give you quick recovery, joy and patience in these days of adjustment. You have 2 boys and a girl. A family like you grew up in.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erin...
CONGRATS! Looking forward to seeing more pics! Can you email me your mailing address? My email is andklassen@hotmail.com
Thanks!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer